RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you are not happy, send us an email on email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!
- In case you have received a damaged or expired product from us, please make sure that you write to us along with a picture of the product as it was received on firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days from the product's arrival date and we will send you a replacement after due diligence.
- Please understand that skin care products are for personal use and we don't accept open box return for hygiene and safety consideration.
- Customers will need to pay for the return shipments. Return shipping costs will be refunded if the return is a result of a delivering error.
- You can use the original shipping box you received from us, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If we receive an intimation for any damaged/expired product outside of the 2-day window from the date of delivery, we will be unable to honor a refund for the merchandise.
- Please understand that these are Natural Skincare products made in small batches with 18 months of shelf life with natural preservatives. Hence, we would not be able to exchange/refund the products which are within the life span of the product (or have not expired). The quality of our products, on the last day of the shelf life, is almost as good as the day it was made and therefore great for you to use.
- Because our products are for personal care use, please understand that exchanges are not supported.
- Please note that depending on your bank or credit/debit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after we process your refund from our end for it to reflect in your account.